Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Love Envisage

A true relationship,
never hides secrets,
from a person who
can read from your eyes,
because the one who
reads your eyes is always
expert in reading your heart.

Attraction is the temporary love.
But love is the permanent attraction.
Just a game of words.
But makes a lot of difference in life.

How I wish I could turn back time,
to the days when everything was fine.
When our thoughts were raw and fresh,
and life played a different role in mind.

Even if you cannot shape your life
as you want it, at least try this
as much as you can, do not debase it
in excessive contact with the world
in the excessive movements and talk.

As I sit alone in my room tonight.
It sure is a change from past.
Changes have come and loneliness fades.
When I learn to accept the choices we made.
They would teach you something new everyday.
And help you find success in everyway.

By: KP Priya

No comments: