Monday, October 23, 2017

You Left With No Goodbyes

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, 
love leaves a memory no one can steal. 
We talk about them, not because we're stuck 
or because we haven't moved on, 
but we talk about them because we are theirs, 
and they are ours, and no passage of time will ever change that.
For me the loss of my mother was the defining moment in my life. 
It's very hard not to have a mother. She was a mother, a friend and a companion. 
She was always there when I needed her the most.
Today, marks exactly 2 solid years since you passed on, 
it's still fresh in my memory how traumatized I was holding you 
in my arms when you collapsed all of a sudden in the grounds of the hospital 
leaving me speechless and watching you blow your last breath right in front of my very eyes. 
Leaving me lost and devastated. It was an unforgettable flashback that still lingers on until today. 
Life has been an emotional struggle without your presence. It's been hard!
Amma, could you come back and stay awhile, 
I want to hear your voice and see you smile. 
I want to hold you tight and never let go. 
And, tell you how much I love you so and miss you.
Rest in peace Queen of my heart and Blessed Happy 2nd Memorial. 22/10/2017.

By: KP Priya


No comments: